Apex men's athletic walking shoe constructed for those with moderate to excessive amount of overpronation. Footwear designed to prevent injuries and provide quick relief from pain and discomfort to help your patients lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
Apex Men’s active footwear styles are constructed to offer midfoot and rearfoot stability, pressure relief to the calcaneus, and shock attenuation for the foot and musculoskeletal system. The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics and shoe modifications.
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers for fitting flexibility
- Firm heel counter for optimal rearfoot control
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh linings
- Breathable, open air mesh and leather upper
- Multi-density midsole with reinforced shank for torsional rigidity
- Rubber outsole for traction & stability
- Soft padded collars