SMOOTH, QUICK AND AGILE.
Kyrie Irving's ability to stop, go and cut while handling the ball is unrivalled. The Kyrie Low 3 enables agility and traction in multiple directions while helping keep quick-cutting players locked in over the cushioning. Its low-cut design has aggressive rubber tread that wraps up the sides and a secure midfoot strap for a secure on-court feel.
Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot and heel compresses under your weight then springs back, returning your energy to help drive you down the court.
Strap Down, Secure the Fit
The moulded, flexible midfoot strap wraps over the lacing to fit securely.
Traction On The Edges
The rubber outsole wraps partially up the sides to give you traction on your edges.
- Mesh in the forefoot provides lightweight, breathable containment.
- The foam midsole is sculpted for smooth heel-to-toe transitions and an aerodynamic look.
- Durable rubber outsole
- Leather, synthetic leather and textile materials in upper
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: Sail/Black/Team Orange
- Style: CJ1286-101
- Country/Region of Origin: China