Motorola Talkabout T465 Rechargeable Two-Way Radio Bundle
About this item
- With a range of up to 35 miles and freedom to communicate wirelessly, the T465 won't slow you down. The range in real-life conditions can be reduced from maximum range.
- 22 Channels each with 121 Privacy Codes. With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, totaling 2,662 combinations, it is easy to find an available channel.
- When in danger, easily ask for help. Press the emergency alert button and the radio will transmit an alert siren followed by spoken or incidental sounds. This will allows others to know that you have an impending danger.
- Keep updated with real-time weather conditions by turning on the weather channel or initiating weather alerts. With these capabilities, you will always be prepared for the unexpected.
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) power boost allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output. It also saves battery life when no power boost is necessary
The Talkabout T465 is with features and accessories designed specifically for hunters. Just press the push-to-talk button to easily connect to your fellow hunters and campers in the forest, around the campground and even by the lake. Bring the carry case with you and fully enjoy your wilderness adventure with up to a 35 mile range, emergency features, and hands-free communication. Note-when connected to a headset the radio is automatically set to the last chosen sensitivity level l3 s high sensitivity for quiet environments, l2 is medium sensitivity for most environments and l1 is low sensitivity for noisy environments. Frequency band is frs or gmrs 462 to 467 mhz in the ultra high frequency band.
|Product Dimensions||1.37 x 2.26 x 7.54 inches|
|Item Weight||6.7 ounces|
|Item model number||T465|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||2 Radios, 2 Micro-USB Wall Charging Cables, 2 Rechargeable Batteries, 2 Belt Clips, 2 Earbud with PTT Microphone, 1 Cary Case, User Guide and Accessory Sheet (English and French)|
|Date First Available||April 22, 2015|