Race a real-life Mario Kart through your home with Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch. This Mario Set lets you set up custom courses in the real world using objects from around the house. Then, watch it all come to life in game environments such as jungles and snowscapes. Use your Switch to control your kart as you boost and drift your way to victory.
- Includes 1 kart (Mario) and 4 racing gates
- Control a real-life Mario Kart with your Nintendo Switch and watch it come to life on the screen
- Set up an in-home course with gates and other items, then see it all transform into different in-game environments (such as snowscapes and jungles) and obstacles (Piranha Plants and more)
- When you hit a boost or a Green Shell, your kart will speed up or slow down in real life
- Environmental factors in Grand Prix such as strong winds can push your kart to the side
- Race around the house on your custom course with up to 3 friends in Custom Race or Grand Prix (note: each player requires their own Nintendo Switch system, the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit game, and either the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario Set or Luigi Set)
- Smart Steering helps guide you along if you want to keep things in the living room
- As you play, you’ll unlock more speed settings, costumes, environments, and more that can be used to create your custom course
- Note: Custom course materials not included. Additional games, systems and karts required for multiplayer mode. Systems and karts sold separately. Game download required and available as a free download on the Nintendo eShop.
Mild Cartoon Violence
English; French; Spanish
Number of Players
Sports & Racing
Internet Connection Required