PICK UP ONLY
About this item
- NAILED IT: This pneumatic flooring nailer and stapler features a lightweight aluminum body, ergonomic comfort grip handle, replaceable base plate and 3-in-1 design that allows it to easily switch between T-cleats, L-cleats and staples for maximum functionality.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This flooring nailer has an extended handle to prevent achy backs and a light-strike bumper for low-impact fastener driving. It comes with a rubber mallet to move flooring in place. It's ideal for professional jobs and home DIY projects.
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA.
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt. Operating Pressure: 70 – 110 PSI
From the Manufacturer
NuMax SFL618 3-IN-1 flooring stapler, T-Cleat and L-Cleat nailer combination is the work horse in the NuMax line-up. Our gun shoots both cleated nails and staples. It shoots 15.5 and 16 gauge staples ranging from 1 to 2 Inch, and "L/T"cleats ranging from 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch. The 3-in-1 magazine has a capacity of 100-120 staples/cleats. The body of this gun is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum for job site dependability for daily use. It comes with two composite non-marring base plates for added stability and protection against scratches to the flooring surface. The interchangeable base plates allow you to install 1/2-Inch to 3/4-Inch nail down flooring. It provides a convenient long reach handle with a padded grip. Internally the driver blade is constructed of a very tough heat treated one piece hardened steel, aluminum cylinder, high quality rubber o-rings, and internal air filter. This tool comes with oil, wrenches, and a no-mar white rubber mallet. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. NuMax guns are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted by a US company, Prime Global Products, Inc. PGP is proud to offer our nailers to the professional and Do-it Yourselfers alike. NuMax nail guns are backed by our 1 Year Limited Warranty. If your NuMax tool ever needs service please read our warranty policy for complete details. Please contact us with any question regarding your NuMax Nailer at: www.Numaxtools.com or by calling 888-669-5672.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products, Inc.|
|Manufacturer contact||BALL GROUND, GA, 30107 US|
|Product Dimensions||8.9 x 42.5 x 57.8 cm; 7.1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||SFL618|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||3-in-1, Dual Handle|
|Material||Aluminum with heat-treated steel parts|
|Power Source||Air Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Pneumatic 3-in-1 15.5 and 16 Gauge 2" Flooring Nailer and Stapler; Wood Handle Rubber Flooring Mallet; (2) Interchangeable Base Plates; Air Tool Oil; Adjustment Tools|
|Warranty Description||1 Year on gun body, 30 days on wearable parts. See Warranty card for complete details at www.numaxtools.com|
|Item Weight||7.1 kg|